Al-Shebab Islamic Extremists Ambush Bus In Kenya And Execute 28 Non-Muslims In Revenge Attack For Police Raids On Mosques -- Daily Mail
* WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
* Gunmen ambushed bus as it headed to Nairobi from border town Mandera
* They ordered Muslims to get off bus, before trying to drive off with victims
* But when bus got stuck, militants killed prisoners and fled to Somalia
* They forced victims to read from Koran before shooting them in the head
* Shebab said 'perishing' was in retribution for last week's raids in Mombasa
* Four people were stabbed to death on Monday in another revenge attack
Islamic Shebab extremists ambushed a bus in Kenya before executing 28 non-Muslims at point-blank range in a revenge attack for police raids on mosques in the troubled city of Mombasa.
The heavily-armed gunmen ambushed the bus early this morning as it headed for Nairobi from Mandera, a town that lies on the border with Somalia.
The extremists reportedly separated the Muslims from the 28 victims by forcing them to read versus from the Koran. Those that failed were shot in the head at point-blank range.
Read more ....
More News On Today's Al-Shebaab Attack In Kenya
Kenya bus killings claimed by Somali group al-Shabab -- BBC
Somalia's Al-Shabab Kills 28 Non-Muslims in Kenya -- ABC News/AP
Kenyan bus attack kills 28; Islamists claim responsibility -- Reuters
Kenya bus attack: 'non-Muslims singled out and shot' -- Channel 4 News
Kenyan Bus Attack by al-Qaeda Militants Kills 28 People -- Bloomberg Businessweek