Monday, January 26, 2015

U.S. In A Panic Over A Few Inches Of Snow



Reuters: Live News Updates

WNU Editor: Experienced 2 - 3 feet of snow in the Laurentians of Quebec a few years ago .... got stuck with the GF in my chalet for 4 days .... best time I ever had. Being Russian .... I also experienced a few storms when I lived there .... including a 4 footer outside of Saint Petersburg and a 2 footer in Moscow .... and I have only one word to describe it .... especially being alone in Red Square at night and seeing all of that snow falling down .... it is beautiful.

So my message to New Yorkers and others is the following .... relax .... enjoy the moment .... get holed up at the local bar with a few friends or with that special loved one .... and enjoy the moment ... it only comes once or twice in a lifetime. :)

No comments: