Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Turkish Prime Minister Gave The Orders To Shoot-Down The Russian Military Plane

Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu. AA Photo

ThinkPol: “I gave the order myself” − Turkish PM on downing Russian plane

Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu today revealed that he personally gave the order to down the Russian Su-24 fighter jet that lead to the death of one pilot.

“Despite all the warnings of, we had had to destroy the aircraft” Davutoğlu told a meeting of his AK party. “The Turkish Armed Forces carried out orders given by me personally”

Meanwhile, the Russian Defense Minister told reporters today that the Russian and Syrian special forces have successfully completed a rescue operation to rescue the navigator who ejected from the Su-24.

“The Captain has been delivered to our base alive and well,” General Sergei Shoigu said. “I would like to thank all of you for working all night at great risk. They completed the job at 03:40 Moscow time.”

WNU Editor: No one else is carrying this story, and no news websites in Turkey have confirmed this story (so far).

Hat Tip to Anon for the above link.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pleasure. You can find a lot of interesting news on the Reddit.com Worldnews page to consider using on this blog. Click on "New" or "Rising" for the freshest offerings.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/rising/

RRH said...


I haven't seen this anywhere else yet.




http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2015/25-november-the-british-government-have-put-at-least-13-typhoon

RRH said...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/11/25/state-of-emergency-in-crimea/


Canada's support for the Banderites is mentioned in this one.

Unknown said...

WNU,

Jim Fisher mentioned it on his radio show.


Some people like the WSJ have been talking about Erdogan since 1999 when he was mayor of Istanbul. Reading the news on Erdogan is like reading the news on Hugo Chavez. Some people refuse to get the memo.

War News Updates Editor said...

Anon. I agree about Reddit. When they first started they asked me to put links from my blog onto their website ... which I did. I just checked to see if my old password works .... and it does!!!! I will probably be posting stuff on Reddit now.