Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov: No Cold War Between Russia And The U.S..

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov. YouTube

WNU Editor: Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov remarks were reported by AP .... Russian official says US and Russia aren’t in new Cold War (AP). His remarks contradict what Russian Prime Minister Medvedev said last year .... Russian Prime Minister Medvedev: 'Russia And NATO Are Now In A New Cold War' (February 13, 2016) .... but from my point of view Sergei Ryabkov is right. I grew up during the Cold War .... and we are certainly no where near the tensions that existed during that time.

2 comments:

Jac said...

If we didn't have the hysteric press against Trump-Russia, everything will be easy.
Worse: if Hillary was President, the press would praises the agreement she did with Russian for the American uranium mine! In this case the "Hillary-Russian collusion" would be a marvelous one....
I am afraid that USA is becoming, little by little, a new USSR. I'm not afraid for myself, because I live in France for half a century, which is a "little" USSR and I know what it is. But for American it will be hell.

B.Poster said...

Jac,

I am an American, born and raised in the USA. Neither my parents nor extended family have any recollection of anything else in spite of accusations on this site to the contrary. I must say your observations are spot on. I see the same things.